Types of information that will be collected and stored automatically If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
1. The Internet domain (for example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our website;
2. The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
3. The date and time you access our site;
4. The pages you visit; and;
5. If you linked to the NFOS website from another website, the address of that website.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors -- to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
If you choose to provide us with personal information by sending or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it through our website, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us provide you with information that you request. We do not collect personal information for any other purposes. The information you provide is not given to any private or commercial organizations.